Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Tea Drinker
Don
Mate has a massive garden of non grass grass. It's actually quite good, not as bright green as above and his kids are out playing on it most of the year whereas mine is out of bounds for four months of the year because it's so boggy.

Do you get your income from that telegraph pole? it's peanuts but my dad applied and got a few quid a year.

Permabanned
False grass is horrible, are you a hipster by any chance.

Haha, not even close mate!

Mate has a massive garden of non grass grass. It's actually quite good, not as bright green as above and his kids are out playing on it most of the year whereas mine is out of bounds for four months of the year because it's so boggy.

Do you get your income from that telegraph pole? it's peanuts but my dad applied and got a few quid a year.

No i refused the payment, if you accept it it gives BT the right to come onto your property and bascially do whatever they like with the pole and what surrounds it without dicussing it with you first. Wasn't worth it for the spare change they offered me.

Associate
what do you do with all these PC parts Khemist? seems like you're always purchasing various bits, do you have loads of PCs at home or are you just a magpie?

Soldato
I've only got one pc, i sell stuff on.

I sold my founders edition 1080ti and bought this one because i have a case with much better airflow so i don't need to exhaust the heat directly out the case.

Also now i'm back on air cooling i'm selling watercooling stuff off as well.

Soldato
A cheap and cheerful mechanical keyboard who's quality is really good.

qxwas7.jpg

Soldato
I've only got one pc, i sell stuff on.

I sold my founders edition 1080ti and bought this one because i have a case with much better airflow so i don't need to exhaust the heat directly out the case.

Also now i'm back on air cooling i'm selling watercooling stuff off as well.

You switched off of WC AGAIN? For the 5th time now or something? Why this time

Caporegime
I can't believe this is so hard.

Amazon's core business is not computer parts therefore they aren't a direct competitor to OcUK. However linking to computer parts or hinting at them being available at Amazon is prohibited due to them being the core products that OcUK sell.

For those that need examples:
Linking to or mentioning Amazon by name in relation to "Toilet Brushes" - OK (as OcUK don't stock toilet accessories)
Linking to or mentioning "BogsRUs.com" - OK (As not a computer etailer - i.e. not a direct competitor)
Linking to or mentioning "the purple shirt people" - NOT OK (As are a computer retailer and are a direct competitor)
Linking to or mentioning Amazon by name in relation to an "Asus Motherboard" (even if not one that OcUK Stock) - NOT OK (As is one of OcUK's core product categories)
Linking to a manufacturer product page that has it's own online shop (e.g. Crucial Memory or WD Hard Drives) - GENERALLY OK (*although there may be rare exceptions - if in doubt then ask first)

You seem to be under the impression I care that much? :D It was more tongue in cheek, but hey ho.

Purchased a gym membership, Shan't post the receipt.

Caporegime
I kind of miss my Samsung NX300, the 30mm pancake is a gem of a lens, the 50-200 less so.

Although a dead system the NX1 is a very capable camera. I'm not sure how much the pro lenses are going for nowadays, they were decent glass and well worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom