Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Not bought the items, but have just bought and collected a service to Aqua Blast Clean some 1948 Norton International engine parts I'm in the process of restoring. These bits are 69 years old, and have come up factory fresh!

Done by these guys here http://www.motalia.com/Html/Blasting/what_is_it.html They are a great place for other bits, such as bicycle thread bolts, old nuts and obsolete stuff like that

Soldato
Some Pokemon cards for my son - A present for him for doing so well at his first year of school, 'exceeded' in all categories on his report.

34973201873_f7b171ca13_o.jpg

Caporegime
Some Pokemon cards for my son - A present for him for doing so well at his first year of school, 'exceeded' in all categories on his report.

How many cards come in each of these boxes? Seems like you could fit several hundred in each at least, presumably there is some excessive packaging involved here?

Soldato
Who is groaning? You cannot deny it wasn't funny. Or no sense of humour? Small child, big cards... simple?

I suspect he means it's reminiscent of the Christmas post where he posted a picture of all his sons Christmas presents and it was an enormous pile of £1000's of kit.

Each to their own.

Back
Top Bottom