Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
All the parts minus the blu-ray drive
HygV73q.jpg
HygV73q.jpg
HygV73q.jpg

V F

V F

Soldato
Technically I didn't buy this today, this was a couple of weeks ago. But I just went for a bike ride and stopped about a mile and a half from home for an ice cream that looked just like this one.

frsV3kl.jpeg

If anything, the one today was a little taller :D

No sprinkles? Vanilla flavour? Where's the chocolate? I seriously hope there's a Flake in there somewhere :mad:

It does look yummy but no flake. :/ Nothing beats a broken flake ending up all over the mr whippy. Especially a nice hard cold flake.

lqEPb55l.jpg.png
Picked this up for some inspiration. £10 seemed like a decent price.

Is it terrible that I quite liked the film?

V F

V F

Soldato
I loved the whole atmosphere of it. I've never played the game however hence what intrigued me for the film. Such a pretty environment though.

Soldato
The Works? Nearly grabbed that myself earlier today, but went to have a looksee for the Expanse series of novels and completely forgot to buy it. :o

Yeah! I did see the book in the window last week but I never went in for it. Luckily this time I decided to see if they still had it as it wasn't on display in the window. Think they only had one left in our shop.

V F

V F

Soldato
Probably not to everyone's taste but this Is a pic of another hobby I have... The missus isn't to amused by all the bits I've been spending on myself but we all need a treat once in a while :p

http://imgur.com/wywFGmx

Volvo FH12 Tamiya... Got a lot of plans for this, first on the list, new spray job as not a fan of the current colours

I love the Tamiya stuff. The attention to detail is amazing. You should get a little display cabinet for it, keep away the dust. Or those ones that sit on a plinth with plastic/glass covers. Oh and keep it away from sunlight. Even sunlight in the room is terrible for decals.

Optimus red or blue-y/purple?

Back
Top Bottom