Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I love the Tamiya stuff. The attention to detail is amazing. You should get a little display cabinet for it, keep away the dust. Or those ones that sit on a plinth with plastic/glass covers. Oh and keep it away from sunlight. Even sunlight in the room is terrible for decals.

Optimus red or blue-y/purple?

Yeah the detail is brilliant even the smallest parts... i have a glass cabinet in from room so will keep it in there and once every now and then get it out for a spin... I want to he clear Windows fitted on it and some spotlights...

I did have Blue and Red in mind for colours :cool:

Man of Honour
A new portable bluetooth keyboard. I've been seaching for the perfect portable keyboard for some time. I have several for home but what I was looking for was a lightweight and compact bluetooth one with backlighting and, very importantly, seperate pgup/pgdown/home/end keys.

It also had to feel good in use. Most keyboards met some but not all my fussy criteria, especially feeling like a high quality keyboard (anyone who likes Thinkpad keyboards will know what I mean). Then I found a BNIB Lenovo Thinkpad bluetooth compact keyboard with trackpoint on ebay. I love Thinkpad keyboards and am very comfortable with trackpoints. It doesn't have backlighting but apart from that it's my perfect travel keyboard (retails for £80 but got it for £32 BNIB). This thing is barely larger than a tablet keyboard, very light, rechargeable, and feels just as good as a decent proper keyboard. The trackpoint end works on tablets as well as laptops. Happiness :)

SKyUB0v.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
My new bike.
Very light compared to the rockrider I had.
image.jpg

Associate
A mini HTPC Keyboard to go with my M3 Compute Stick. The stick is plugged directly into my projector, and so far the little combo works like a dream. keyboard is a little tricky, but touch pad works brilliantly.

for scale each is about 12cm in length

Icf8dPV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom