Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
New bouncecage for the children :)

IMG_20170712_210927_zpscx1k7dso.jpg

Caporegime
Intel Wireless-AC 7260 adapter for my laptop.

Forgot to take a pic, but the old one looks exactly the same anyway so here you go. :p

SvEQPLF.jpg.png

Used to get around 75-90 download, but now I'm getting this:

gA0kSz3.png

:)

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Oh and this has just been delivered.

http://i.imgur.com/BamPnKl.jpeg

Brand new? Didn't know they still made them. One of my fave all time keyboards. I've had about 7 of them (they're not very liquid proof, even a sneeze could take one out). Use my last one at work now and have a mechanical Corsair K70 one for home. If they did them as a mechanical keyboard I'd be all over it.

Commissario
Yes, they're still available new. I love them, I've always managed to persuade my employers to buy me one. I find my fingers just sort of roll over the keys, it's difficult to describe but it just feels perfect.

Soldato
First up a replacement handle for a Wera ESD proof screwdriver set, £13.69. I don't own the set, but as it was £13.69, the set was £68.90 and you could get a compatible/comparable set of bits for £5 I figured it was a no brainer ^^
DSC_0238_1.jpg

Second up is a harness and lead for my cat Buffy so she can discover the outside world in a controlled way
DSC_0239_1.jpg

Soldato
If you had made the image smaller then we wouldn't have to see that awful wall paper :eek:

Lol, you should see some of the other "features" - whole house needs a full redec / refurb

Can this be connected to say a VM superhub thats in modem mode, I currently use an asus n66u but like the sound of the orbi due to the extended range.

Not sure on the VM but mines attached to a BT HH 6 and works great

Back
Top Bottom