Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Went and got my new shirt. All ready for the season.

COME ON YOU GOONERS!!!

2mxrdih.jpg
Very nice hopefully a good season coming up

V F

V F

Soldato
Are all adult football shirts sponsor and team logos embroidered? As I remember the long sleeves were... Back in the 90s I remember the team logos and sponsors were that foamy stuff that is pressed on?

Caporegime
Are all adult football shirts sponsor and team logos embroidered? As I remember the long sleeves were... Back in the 90s I remember the team logos and sponsors were that foamy stuff that is pressed on?
On this shirt, the puma logo is the foamy stuff as you say and the sponsor is also pressed on, but it's a thin smooth plastic like the numbers on the back. I don't think any are embroidered any more. Too costly and time consuming for the amount they have to churn out. It's a nice shirt though, amazingly comfortable and the red is deeper than usual and is really nice to look at.

Soldato
I really would rather like the reception room TV to blow up sooner rather than later. I really want to upgrade the current 55" poor man’s show to 65" 4k badness, which in turn would trigger upgrading to a PS4 pro! However, I've never had a LCD or LED TV fail on me :(

Caporegime
Darkgen, you could "encourage" it to fail :p

Few bits for me!

New car phone holder.

0gKtWs1.jpg

OPbLEVx.jpg

Short USB-C cable to carry around

q5NqqAC.jpg

New phone case

yWiimgs.jpg

Some surprise tea for the wife!

Grt2Mzx.jpg

Nintendo Switch accessories.

nYZOEzd.jpg

aewhTHe.jpg

ZgjdPLZ.jpg

TVrW495.jpg

Caporegime
How does green tea powder compare to normal loose leaf tea?
Well, Matcha green tea has lots of healing properties. Its crazily popular in Japan. A quick google on matcha tea will show lots of websites listing the seemingly endless benefits to it. I used to work with someone who drank it reguarly and she claimed it helped her a lot with her arthritis. Whether or not it actually helps or its just a placebo effect remains to be decided...however, I know my wife loves the stuff and it's expensive so she doesn't buy it often. So picked her this up so she can keep a sachet at work as well :)

Back
Top Bottom