Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Not sure on the VM but mines attached to a BT HH 6 and works great

Searching around, seems it can be as well, is it easy to set up, and how's the wifi range.

I might invest in this later in the year, think my n66u could be due an upgrade soon, despite it still being a great router, I would like my wifi range to be better.

Soldato
h5zc.jpg

Got this just in time for the weekend

Associate
I wouldn't recommend it either. Spent £200 on a trampoline for the kids. Ended up being faulty and one of the kids broke their leg. Currently battling through court but the costs are immense. Don't think I'll bounce back from this.

I agree, my wife took my daughter and a friend to one of these 'bounce' play centre's and within 5 minutes she was taking my daughter to the walk in centre with a sprained ankle

Soldato
I wouldn't recommend it either. Spent £200 on a trampoline for the kids. Ended up being faulty and one of the kids broke their leg. Currently battling through court but the costs are immense. Don't think I'll bounce back from this.

I agree, my wife took my daughter and a friend to one of these 'bounce' play centre's and within 5 minutes she was taking my daughter to the walk in centre with a sprained ankle

When my wife was working orthopaedics, she would regularly see kids with broken bones from garden trampolines. Probably because they are not that big, so kids are always within bouncing range of some bit of metal rod to fall on.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

After getting kicked off my last track day for exceeding noise limits, I thought I'd treat the Westfield to something new:-

pzvHj7i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom