Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Cheers chap,

I suppose I should post a picture of the house as I just bought that too, but compared to most here it's nothing special, problem is in this area everything is silly money so even 500k doesn't get you very much :( (quite literally a 3 bedroom ex-council house)

As such I've got a definite do-er up-er :D

Given the view in the background when you've posted pics of your Z4 i think everyone would want more pics!

Don
Given the view in the background when you've posted pics of your Z4 i think everyone would want more pics!

Will do,

mildly mental thunderstorm going on here at the moment! :)

In the interim I just grabbed a new telly (oled55b6v from memory), sony uhd player, dali zensor 5.1 speakers and a denon xvr-2400H, apologies for the state of the room, as per my above post it's all very much a work in progress :)

X6MHaQx.jpg

Don
Will do,

In the interim I just grabbed a new telly (oled55b6v from memory), sony uhd player, dali zensor 5.1 speakers and a denon xvr-2400H, apologies for the state of the room, as per my above post it's all very much a work in progress :)

Nice kit, although your speaker height will no doubt attract the gaze of our resident audiophiles (personally I think it will be fine, my denon seems to do a great job of calibrating for the speaker positioning)

Don
Nice kit, although your speaker height will no doubt attract the gaze of our resident audiophiles (personally I think it will be fine, my denon seems to do a great job of calibrating for the speaker positioning)

Yeah, I don't doubt it but any lower and little fingers kill my tweeters, I only took the cover off of the centre for the photo :p

Soldato
Few of them were bought on a Amazon prime day using friends and family accounts so saves a fair bit. Instalation was included and is on Friday. :)
How much were they going for on prime day? I ask as I'm interested in the door sensors as I already have hive kit.
Where do you fit the sensor to, the frame itself?

I bought an Alexa for prime day but I don't have a photo atm.

Nevermind I found a picture..

xSkAbhJ.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
TV - Good
Speakers - OK
Placement - Terrible!

Also get that center off the avr! you're blocking the air flow....(it'll die)
Will do,

X6MHaQx.jpg

Soldato
Amongst other bits and bobs, picked this up for £160 :D
36011816655_16c16e5e1b_b.jpg

Soldato
I'm looking for original flavour Dew, do you have a link? The stuff here in the UK is naff

https://www.americansweets.co.uk/so...-soda/mountain-dew-original-12-pack?limit=100

The original is sold out right now, but they do have Live Wire, Pitch Black, Code Red and Voltage in stock right now. It sells out quickly, but they restock often, so I'd recommend trying it every day or so till they have some.

What the hell is '7 layer dip' flavour?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven-layer_dip

This apparently, though I'm not convinced the Combo's have all those elements in them.

Back
Top Bottom