Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
Amongst other bits and bobs, picked this up for £160 :D
36011816655_16c16e5e1b_b.jpg

is that some kind of 360 motorised selfie stick? :p

Hitman
Soldato
Expensive week :D

idR8aU4.jpg

Bought myself a couple of gifts for getting my pilots license: Bose A20, MediaPad M3 and pair of non-polarized sunglasses for the cockpit.

Soldato
Isnt polarized better above cloud level, direct sunlight and all that. Well done on the license, did you ever find something like MS Flight Sim useful for familiarisation.

Years ago I remember a F1 driver saying when asked about his qualification time on a track he had never seen before, he said he had built up some knowledge by playing Geoff Cramonds F1GP (1991). Nobody ever believes me but its true

Hitman
Soldato
Yeah needed non-polarized for my iPad - had it with me a couple of times whilst training and it was essentially useless as you couldn't read the screen with polarized glasses. Will be using it a lot more now so picked up a new pair and need them if I get checked out on the SR20 which has a glass cockpit!

I did actually use MS Flight Sim at the later stages of training - it's a really good tool to practice navigational aids. Will use it again when I get to instrument flying.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Starting to collect bits for a ThreadRipper build when they come up at a good price. First up, 32gb of 3200mhz DDR4:-

AygAm55.jpg

Back
Top Bottom