Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
What's the rationale behind spraying the contents of a drinking bladder?

If you are using it for wild camping (i.e. no fixed water supply) I can see the benefits of a bladder under pressure for cooking etc.

Saves squeezing the bottle I suppose. Seems a bit like a solution to a problem which never existed though :confused:

Allows you to spray it without biting and sucking on the hose, useful if you out of breath. You can also share your water with others by spraying the water, so you don't have to share the tube with them. Spray it over your face or head when it's hot. :p

You can give your dog a drink, wash your hands, clean wounds and like ci_newman said, good for camping too, you can use the water by spraying it out to wash and cook.

You can also use the pressure system to fill up a other water pack, connect them together, pump it a few times and it slowly fill up the other bladder. Seen a video where the guy had two bladders and a filter system, he used the pressure system to filter the dirty water and fill up the bladder.

It's damn tough too, they did a video where they drove a vehicle over it when it was pressured and full.

That said! Expensive piece of kit when you can pick other bladders up really cheap, I got hit by customs too for £14 as well. The reviews are all good on it, the only negative I heard was the air pump falling off.

If anyone is interested: http://www.aquamira.com/product/geigerrig-hydration-pack-engine-3-liter/

Last edited:
Permabanned
Expensive day

Denon AV receiver and Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 system
2ive0s1.jpg

Soldato
I went for the larger size Karlby and 3 sets of Alex drawers to create a double desk for me and the mrs
That is the larger Karlby! 246cm one. I need to make up a smaller desk around the corner for my wife (I don't "need" to, but thought I would make her a tiny space in my cave) so need to work out how to fit that in, too.

Put the 34" in last night.

47gRbnL.jpg
Ordered my wall mounts for the screens and waiting on the speaker wall mounts to arrive. When it's all in properly, I'll sort all the messy cables out. Oh, and get a proper chair :D

Soldato
Someone watches The Tech Chap :)
I hadn't seen him to be fair (just googled him) but there are so many people with the same setup now! It's a great combo, I'm not unique in any way, but I liked it.

I should have one of the 27s here by tomorrow, hopefully. I'll leave it a week or so before ordering the last one :p Can't wait to get it all wall mounted now mind.

Caporegime
Ah right, how has it changed your life? Did you not have a tuner before? In fact I know nothing about drum tuning.

I've never been satisfied with my drum recordings...tuning a 47 year old kit is time consuming and frustrating.

I spent 30 mins getting my drumkit sounding brilliant using it yesterday afternoon. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom