Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Soldato
HZq0ECE.jpg

One of the 27s arrived. I've been trying to sort out the LEDs behind them. Why are all the kits so crap? I've done *some* cable management (not in the pic, clearly) but since I'm mounting these on the wall soon, I'll hang back as I'll probably need to change it all. Hopefully my speaker mounts arrive today or tomorrow so I can collect them and get those up.

It makes the desk look small, but it's a serious amount of monitor already ha :D
Is that the new trend of buying drawers and then resting a wood worksurface on top? Looks really good.

Permabanned
Would be interested in how you get on with this. I like the idea but I'n unsure how secure the devices are from getting nicked if you decide to host externally and whether or not the cloud based platform is as restrictive as some individuals claim.

Unless you mount them out of reach, they're very easy to nick.

Cloud based platform I'm not fond of personally... I prefer control over it and no subscription for longer storage periods.

They're only 720p...

I picked up some much better resolution HikVision PoE cameras for about £80 each instead.

Soldato
28tl7pc.jpg

10f6lud.jpg

360mm (2x180mm) radiator.

Back
Top Bottom