Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Nice stang (but wouldn’t it have been better to wait for the vastly better 2018 model?)

It doesn’t say D M17LLS, it says DM17 LLS.

I wish the police would sort this kind of thing out!

Really? Don't you think they have better things to do than sort out some dodgy spacing on a registration number?

Caporegime
Great choice Raymond we bought ours a week ago same model and we love it to our older stick style vacuum

To be honest, very unlike me, I bought it without any research. Just went in, wanted a Dyson, saw this is the new model..."I'll take it". The only thing I researched is the price to make sure it's same as it was online.

I had thought about a Miele but I really don't want a bag style one so Dyson it is. Already have a V6 but want something with a bit more power.

Caporegime
Great choice Raymond we bought ours a week ago same model and we love it to our older stick style vacuum
Bought one at the request of the other half a few months back. The fittings where the various tubes and extensions clip together wore very quickly and now it makes an incredibly high pitched whistling noise when cleaning.

Performance is good but the build quality is just cheap crap with a name on it. Won't be buying another.

Soldato
tEhOtg4.jpg Decided to get back into pc gaming despite having no desk space -

tEhOtg4. Jpg

Soldato
Bought one at the request of the other half a few months back. The fittings where the various tubes and extensions clip together wore very quickly and now it makes an incredibly high pitched whistling noise when cleaning.

Performance is good but the build quality is just cheap crap with a name on it. Won't be buying another.
Your 5 year warranty does cover this. Use it

Back
Top Bottom