Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
IMG_20170904_110946.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
Never understood such large water bottles in the office. I use a 500ml as it means I can get up from my desk and stretch my legs more regularly to refil, that and nothing worse than room temperature water :p

Maybe he drinks it quickly and has much longer and more frequent leg stretching sessions due to the need to both refill the bottle and pee much more frequently ;)

Soldato
Never understood such large water bottles in the office. I use a 500ml as it means I can get up from my desk and stretch my legs more regularly to refil, that and nothing worse than room temperature water :p

a multitude of reasons.

1. I'm only spend half my day at the desk the other half is on the shop floor with no immediate drinking facilities
2. I drink 6-9 litres of water a day and everytime I get up to refill everyone shouts they will have a coffee or a tea
3. I often run out of water in the gym with a 1 litre bottle
4. also means I never don't have water on me. i.e stuck in traffic and get thirsty no problemo

so far today I've drank 4litres of water and I've not done any exercise yet :)

Soldato
a multitude of reasons.

1. I'm only spend half my day at the desk the other half is on the shop floor with no immediate drinking facilities
2. I drink 6-9 litres of water a day and everytime I get up to refill everyone shouts they will have a coffee or a tea
4. also means I never don't have water on me. i.e stuck in traffic and get thirsty no problemo

That's a slightly silly amount of water. You sweat like a bag of chips in a suitcase or something?

Soldato
I too thought that was a ridiculously large amount of water per day :p

I thought I heard that you should only drink a certain amount of water per day, or else you'll do yourself a mischief :p

Soldato
a lot of people I know drink the same amount as me, If I had a none active lifestyle and sat at a desk all day I wouldn't drink as much.

I too thought that was a ridiculously large amount of water per day :p

I thought I heard that you should only drink a certain amount of water per day, or else you'll do yourself a mischief :p

I heard carrots make you see in the dark. :D

Fair doos.

Worst 'I drink a lot of water' post ever though :p I too drink plenty of water, what do I win?

I challenge you to a drink off!

Soldato
a multitude of reasons.

Have you a form of diabetes?

Back
Top Bottom