Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Mann's Brown !!!! - Now there is a beer from the past - was my drink in late 60's - hope they have improved the taste as I think that's what turned me off beer for life. :eek:

Soldato
I had one last year (my wife now accepts she has to get me one every year).

It's an excellent way to try new beers and i always woke up excited to see what i'd have!

I've just ordered this. 6 cans with free delivery for £6. Can't argue!

https://www.alesbymail.co.uk/deals/bude-6-can-mixed-case

Plus if you go through Topcashback it's 6% cashback and they have an offer of a bonus £2.50 cashback if you spend over a tenner (i bought extra beer)

GeX

GeX

Soldato
ooooooo now THAT is interesting. Can you email me with how you get on with it? I love my 2015 RMBP but some more graphical grunt for Lightroom working would be amazing. Well I've just checked and my mac has thunderbolt 2 but still, food for thought!

Before this I ran a TB2 based solution on my 2012 MacBook Pro / 2012 Mac mini; I only upgraded as I got the new MacBook Pro.

(sorry mods!)

Soldato
Well, I've not updated this in a while!

First of all, I got a cracking deal on a set of Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 speakers for the bedroom from Superfi, so I had to snap them up. £60 the pair :)

Then I decided the KEF Q500s in the front room needed a helping hand - initially they were going to be replaced and become surround speakers.
In the end I thought I'd try them in tandem with the KEF Q900s I bought to replace them, and it turns out they really benefit from a little extra support - the two pairs now run bi-amped.
Excuse the mess, I'm still moving things around - and cable management is not my forte!

Finally, I bought a detached bungalow to facilitate all of this, and a nice shiny (but old) Mazda 3 MPS to potter around in. :p

Back
Top Bottom