Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
New (to me) skateboard. Thought at the ripe old age of 27 I want to re-learn how to skate after about an 17 year absence. Got it for a decent deal considering the parts on it, only downside was having to re-grip and clean the bearings.. and the deck is slightly too small for the trucks. Can easily replace that in the future though.

HYjPp5n.jpg

Can see a quick before/after here:
https://imgur.com/a/YMCs3
https://imgur.com/a/L1InH

Won't bore with the details of it all as I doubt too many skaters on here!

Soldato
I used to skate when I was a teenager but I haven't heard of mini-logo! I'm pretty sure I've still got my last board. I put together a set up to see how much it would cost to buy new (with brands I recognise!):

aWozcOgh.png

I'm actually surprised it hasn't gotten more expensive over the last 10 years...

Soldato
I used to skate when I was a teenager but I haven't heard of mini-logo! I'm pretty sure I've still got my last board. I put together a set up to see how much it would cost to buy new (with brands I recognise!):

I'm actually surprised it hasn't gotten more expensive over the last 10 years...

Venture trucks!!! ahh man - I had them nearly 25 years ago on my board.......They were amazing.

Soldato
Specs

My first pair of vision glasses. Half frame and full frame of the same style because i got bored of trying glasses on with the weird overenthusiastic, optician lady thinking she was fashionista

23476549_10156175935013072_2091882400_n.jpg

Associate
I'm probably worse with a skateboard... picked mine up at 39 years old, slightly bigger board and a custom build. The only picture I have is of the grip tape being put on at the skate shop a couple of months ago -
BI2PcJP.jpg

For the few that are interested it's a Welcome Miller Cat on Catblood 8.5" board with Krux trucks and Powell Peralta 56mm wheels.

Just that little bit more comfy for my size 10s and I use it for quick commutes down to the shops etc. :)

Soldato

Yeah it's not too bad really! Mini Logo are a decent more blank brand, it's slightly too small for the trucks but as I bought it as a used complete, I'm happy to replace the deck when I get a bit more into it. Details below;

Mini Logo Small Bomb 8.25
Independent 149 Stage 11 Trucks
Bones Ceramic Red Bearings
Ricta Clouds 76A Wheels

RRP of it all is like £230-240 if buying it today, but managed to get it all for £45. Not too bad. Just had to buy some grip tape for £5 and learn to put that on!

Venture trucks!!! ahh man - I had them nearly 25 years ago on my board.......They were amazing.

Yeah, I was looking to build a complete, but was hitting £120-150 for the bits I wanted, and then a few days later RollerSnakes decide to drop prices of a load of boards to £25..!

I'm probably worse with a skateboard... picked mine up at 39 years old, slightly bigger board and a custom build. The only picture I have is of the grip tape being put on at the skate shop a couple of months ago -

For the few that are interested it's a Welcome Miller Cat on Catblood 8.5" board with Krux trucks and Powell Peralta 56mm wheels.

Just that little bit more comfy for my size 10s and I use it for quick commutes down to the shops etc. :)

Hows the skating been going?

Caporegime
New (to me) skateboard. Thought at the ripe old age of 27 I want to re-learn how to skate after about an 17 year absence. Got it for a decent deal considering the parts on it, only downside was having to re-grip and clean the bearings.. and the deck is slightly too small for the trucks. Can easily replace that in the future though.

Can see a quick before/after here:
https://imgur.com/a/YMCs3
https://imgur.com/a/L1InH

Won't bore with the details of it all as I doubt too many skaters on here!

Aye never heard of them, been pushing ten years since I skated properly last.

Still got my Habitat board though :D

Really miss doing it to be fair, never got to an amazing stage in terms of ability, couldn't do stairs for toffee. Best thing I could manage was a nollie-varial-heel flip

Soldato
Aye never heard of them, been pushing ten years since I skated properly last.

Still got my Habitat board though :D

Really miss doing it to be fair, never got to an amazing stage in terms of ability, couldn't do stairs for toffee. Best thing I could manage was a nollie-varial-heel flip
I could ollie/kick flip when I was younger. Went out on it today and ate **** within 10 minutes just pushing the board. Might take a while to get used to it again :p

V F

V F

Soldato
Skateboards are becoming a thing again? I saw one company the other day making 70s and 80s skateboards. Damn, they’re so tiny! The very fast ones.

Back
Top Bottom