Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I was thinking of getting the E4 but I know it doesn't have a compass. How well does google maps run on it?
I had no idea about that and having just loaded it up in nav mode I can see my location as just a blue dot rather than a blue dot with a direction arrow. If that's the case I may send it back and just get my M8 replaced on insurance.

E: This review says it has a compass http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/moto...he-best-budget-smartphone-since-the-lenovo-p2

E2: Definitely doesn't, just downloaded a compass app which said no sensor :o Bummer..

Last edited:
Caporegime
I understand it can happen, but just don’t put it face down on unknown surfaces and then the risk of it getting a scratched screen is minimal in my experience. I’d rather face that minimal risk, like I have for the last two years without an issue, than have the guaranteed negative of having a case/screen protector/etc which detracts from the phone. But each to their own.

I treat my S7 like crap, lie it down whereever, in pockets with whatever, lay it down in the car. It doesn't have a single mark on the screen.

Soldato
You need an assistant, just holding at the back wheel off camera and after he pull the hands away the bike will balance for about a second before falling over/grab it again.

Or this, at the right angle going away from camera, you won't see it touching the ground, even if you do, easy enough to remove in photoshop.

8EXlari.jpg.png
I'm still calling PS :p

Associate
Got myself a 512gb NVME drive today for a bargain.

IMG_4579.jpg

Soldato
They used to be great, I think once even getting an update out before the Nexus line. Now they are truly terrible at getting updates out! I only recently got Android 7 on my X Force.

Well I know this phone is due to get Oreo at some point but it looks like any security updates after that will be non-existent. :/

Back
Top Bottom