Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Permabanned
Different angle:

Checked they are an 8 and they fit perfectly.

Awwww... so cute and teeny.

When do you hit puberty?

They look much bigger there. I’m only a size 8. Prefer it tbh, who wants huge boaty clown feet?

It’s the accompanying appendage I’m more interested in....

/ size 13

Quiet you filthy Manlet!

Saying that, I'm only a 9.5, used to be a 10.5!
Did you cut your toe nails and go down a size?

Circumtoesion...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
JmNip8a.jpg

Big discount at the airport, paid nearly £100 less than they are up for on Amazon/John Lewis.

Very nice, think I prefer my QC35’s at the moment for sound but the noise cancelling on these is outstanding. Made the flight very pleasant, can’t wait until they bed in.

Man of Honour
Finally got a new dining table and 8 seats (2 out of view) 0Yusen6.jpg

Also new floor in kitchen

qYX9XY9.jpg

zL2UNLR.jpg

zRWi7cO.jpg

A lot of prep work went into it and I'm impressed with the results!
Looks nice! May I ask what materials you went with for the floor and the cost? I’m looking to replace a vinyl floor because it’s terribad.

Soldato
Big discount at the airport, paid nearly £100 less than they are up for on Amazon/John Lewis.

Very nice, think I prefer my QC35’s at the moment for sound but the noise cancelling on these is outstanding. Made the flight very pleasant, can’t wait until they bed in.

Would you be so kind as to say how much you got them for? Also any chance of picking up a set on your way back for me and I'll pay you!!

Just sold an older set of NC earphones and these are to be purchased very shortly.

Man of Honour
I’m waiting for the QC35s to go on sale... I bought them before and they sounded lovely but I was gutted that the Bluetooth kept cutting out, so I took them back. In hindsight I think my phone may have beem the culprit and I looked the noise cancelling and sound. May just have to use them wired when out and about.

Soldato
xpost from fashion thread
eW6o2ic.jpg
FIfQouC.jpg
dMdVEor.jpg
kRgooZb.jpg

With (hopefully) a few interviews coming up, I thought it best to add some toe-cap Oxfords to my rotation. I was going to just get another pair of Barkers, but saw these at a great price so thought I'd try them on.

Despite the stories about Churchs being not a patch on the pre-prada days, they are incredible quality and were supremely comfortable the second I put them on. The uncorrected calf leather is extremely soft, they really feel like a step up from the couple of pairs of Barkers that I have! I suppose the proof will be in how they wear.

Soldato
Looks nice! May I ask what materials you went with for the floor and the cost? I’m looking to replace a vinyl floor because it’s terribad.
Ita karndean floor (premium vinyl tiles similar to amtico) , requires a latex screed and posh adhesive etc. Cost £1.7k (~700) for tiles themselves for 28m2 but it was 3 different floor levels which all required levelling with significant filling of 10m2. The main labour cost is all in the preparation work

I put some more pics here
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/bungalow-build-log.18757204/page-3

Man of Honour
Ita karndean floor (premium vinyl tiles similar to amtico) , requires a latex screed and posh adhesive etc. Cost £1.7k (~700) for tiles themselves for 28m2 but it was 3 different floor levels which all required levelling with significant filling of 10m2. The main labour cost is all in the preparation work

I put some more pics here
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/bungalow-build-log.18757204/page-3
Thanks - really helpful, I appreciate the response!

My problem is that I have a crap kitchen... not sure it’s worth doing the floor before I have new units fitted :(

Back
Top Bottom