Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
How does that pad compare with the normal one? Does it feel/perform better? I am playing a lot of third person games on my pc recently and wouldnt mind a nicer pad if they perform better. Especially in fighting games as the standard d-pad is awful for that.

Unfortunately the console’s died so had limited time with it to test properly.

Soldato
Coffee. Tassimo had a Black Friday offer plus I had a £10 discount voucher, so I decided to try some different ones that aren't usually available in the supermarkets.

Decent amount of stock :D

Costco are good for Tassimo cartridges, Costas Americanos the most cost effective and the Costa Cappuccino are great for the Costa Espresso cartridges which they sadly dont sell separately, I just throw the milk carts out and use proper milk :D

Soldato
Decent amount of stock :D

Costco are good for Tassimo cartridges, Costas Americanos the most cost effective and the Costa Cappuccino are great for the Costa Espresso cartridges which they sadly dont sell separately, I just throw the milk carts out and use proper milk :D

I don't have a Costco card but I do see the Costco offers pop up on HUKD now and again, although in fairness the supermarkets usually have offers on every few months as do Amazon. Between those and the Tassimo website sometimes doing some decent promotions, you can usually get decent deals on them. I tend not to use the Tassimo website much but their range is quite impressive now.

Incidentally, it turns out that if you have a Tassimo account, you can register "a machine" and get the £10 discount voucher immediately. No serial number or proof required. :D

Back
Top Bottom