Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Got an Asus Strix 1080ti OC edition fairly on black friday, would have waited for next years cards but we needed to upgrade both PCs at same time
RKjnG12.jpg
Replaced my MSI 970 so thats gone in my wifes pc, means she can get rid of the terrible £21 card i had to get her to get her pc up and running and she can actually game again
P4Ys3XP.jpg

Man of Honour
Went to the Chamarel Rum distrillery on Mauritius last week and got little rum to bring back
KzOGbawl.jpg

Back - Spiced Vanilla, Exotic Spiced, Classic Premium
miniatures - Classic, Gold, Vanilla Liqueur, Coconut Liqueur, Mandarin Liqueur

Should really get on and drink some now, got 9 bottles to get through (ignoring the miniatures)

Man of Honour
@Siliconslave - I am really quite jealous :(

Not so much at your selection, too much spiced stuff for me but i wanna go back to the Carribbean to stock up on rum.

How was customs with that much alcohol?

Customs was fine, we were inside the limit (just), we've still got some angostura 1824 from a visit to Trinidad a few years back and 1/2 bottle of Plantation XO 20th Anniversary so wanted to stock up on some spiced this time :)

Soldato
Christmas present to myself, with a USB 3 hub and 2, yes 2 packs of haribo!!
I thought you had to have every USB 3 plugged into it own socket and not in a hub that will only has the speed of a single USB 3 socket

I also bought a Rift headset on black Friday (Not from ocuk due to they don't include free postage)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom