Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
This looks like the same brand I got to carry around with my powerbank & Switch but I bought a short 9 incher. Yep, the quality is good!

That charger looks awesome btw.

It was advertised as "wood" but it feels more like faux wood lol. Still, for £15 and fast charging, does the jerb.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Soldato
That's a bit of a fib, have you actually got the cashback from LG yet?

No it not. My original post said I am leaving it boxed until the LG cashback is confirmed. Cashback claims can't be submitted for another few weeks.

I paid £2,499 through John Lewis. They price matched the Reliant Direct Price before black Friday of £1,599. I can claim my £900 refund at any point.
They also confirmed that there is nothing stopping me claiming the £500 cashback from LG. Looks like LG are panicking a bit as there a a lot of people in the same boat as me.

They will likely change the T&C's before the cashback goes live. If they do I will just return the TV unopened :) I have until the end of January due to the extended returns period over Xmas which should be plenty of time to find out what will happen with the LG cashback.

Soldato
No it not. My original post said I am leaving it boxed until the LG cashback is confirmed. Cashback claims can't be submitted for another few weeks.

I paid £2,499 through John Lewis. They price matched the Reliant Direct Price before black Friday of £1,599. I can claim my £900 refund at any point.
They also confirmed that there is nothing stopping me claiming the £500 cashback from LG. Looks like LG are panicking a bit as there a a lot of people in the same boat as me.

They will likely change the T&C's before the cashback goes live. If they do I will just return the TV unopened :) I have until the end of January due to the extended returns period over Xmas which should be plenty of time to find out what will happen with the LG cashback.

Ohh that must be torture, is the box calling you yet?

Caporegime

If you paid £2,499 from John Lewis then I see no reason why LG would not honor your Cashback. The redemption is clear on their website.

Just like if you bought it from Richer sounds or anywhere else.

All you need is an invoice with the price you paid and the qualifying retailer.

LG do not know that John Lewis would have refunded you so why are you waiting?

Get the refund from John Lewis and upload your Invoice from John Lewis stating £2,499 when the 30 days of purchase limit is live.

Unless LG are mind readers then you have nothing to worry about. Get the damn TV watched!

:)

Last edited:
Soldato
Where abouts are you located?

I want to give airsoft a go next year when the weather is getting better and interested in some recommendations on size.

Was going to go back to paintball... but I think airsoft is worth a try.

I'm in Luton and go to rift airsoft at the ridge.
The ridge opens again in march but other rift sites are open all year round.
http://www.riftairsoft.com/content.php?s=2f1c77a0eb898703154a4cbbc5ddfb73

And airsoft hurts a lot if you get in the ribs or head lol :(

Permabanned
Soldato
Unless LG are mind readers then you have nothing to worry about. Get the damn TV watched!
the LG terms and conditions give them the power of telepathy, they just confirm with Lewis's that a price match that already included an LG reduction is not also going to be applied - no ?

The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.

Caporegime
the LG terms and conditions give them the power of telepathy, they just confirm with Lewis's that a price match that already included an LG reduction is not also going to be applied - no ?

No

The purchase price was £2499

Stated on the invoice from JL

Thats it.

If I dont contact JL they wont give the refund.

JL are all over it! :D

JL want to shift stock...Thats it...they dont care about LG.....

I bought a TV from JL for 2499...Thats it.

Back
Top Bottom