Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Commissario
I had a few Blu-rays come through this last week or two :) (been meaning to post them)

First up was a rather interesting looking box that fits very well thematically with the series it's for.
dvds1.jpg

Open it up and it's a magazine
dvds2.jpg

With the Blu-ray set and posters under it.
dvds3.jpg

dvds4.jpg

Finally a couple of Disney steelbooks I picked up for the same price as the standard 3d Blu-Rays (Zavvi had them two for £18), the third part of a fun anime, and "A Silent Voice" collectors edition which is meant to be very good.

Soldato
Think this should count as a purchase, since technically I paid money for it...

There was a Christmas Fair on at George Square in Glasgow. One of the things there was a wheel game giving giant chocolates as prizes. £2 a go for 3 numbers. I had enough loose change in my pocket to try it once. And I won! 24 3 packs inside. Think a 3 pack usually goes for about £1? So £24 worth of Daim bars for £2. I'd call that a bargain. Could also have chosen giant toblerone, oreos, M&Ms or skittles. Or a big stuffed Paddington bears. Prefer Daim though :)

Oh I would love that! Daim is my favourite chocolate bar!! Sell me some :p

The chocolate orange flavour is ;)

Associate
Bought 7 credits from Photobox for A3 calendars that I get done for christmas presents using my photos from the year. Only went and bought credits for the poster calendar and not the wall calendar which I wanted :( Hope I can get a refund or it's a £94 mistake.

Back
Top Bottom