Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
No, my mum is semi retired, me and my brother done that living room for her, laid the floor, decorated and bought everything apart from the TV which she bought.

By the way, did you stub your toe as you started to write that post?

No it was a eureka moment. :D :p

I'm only messing around with you BTW.

I don't want it to be misconstrued at all.

Soldato
:confused:

I didn't buy a corner sofa.

It's a running joke about somebody on here saying it about someone's corner sofa. Can't remember who it was but I believe they genuinely thought it was chavy.

I posted a joke, come back into thread a few hours and it's descended into chaos . :D

community-fire-gif.gif

Soldato
Soldato
Just got me one of these:

Elgato Stream Deck. Will start to stream in the New Year hopefully but really useful for quick access to certain programs, files or functions. Currently used to open/bring up Discord, TS, Steam, specific websites, hotkeys/keybinds etc. Extremely solid bit of kit and unbelievably easy user interface & icon customisation.

Last edited:
Soldato
Elgato Stream Deck. Will start to stream in the New Year hopefully but really useful for quick access to certain programs, files or functions. Currently used to open/bring up Discord, TS, Steam, specific websites, hotkeys/keybinds etc. Extremely solid bit of kit and unbelievably easy user interface & icon customisation.
150 bucks! I see no difference between that and a num pad with home-made keys.

Back
Top Bottom