Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

V F

V F

Soldato
Just got me one of these:

Elgato Stream Deck. Will start to stream in the New Year hopefully but really useful for quick access to certain programs, files or functions. Currently used to open/bring up Discord, TS, Steam, specific websites, hotkeys/keybinds etc. Extremely solid bit of kit and unbelievably easy user interface & icon customisation.

Streaming games yes? If so which?

Soldato
Ordered this end of August, arrived on Tuesday. Snap-On Epiq 84" in Storm Grey with black trim. Very happy with it. :D

uc

uc

uc

uc

Caporegime
**** me that tool chest is grey. Where's the contrast? It would make me want to kill myself.

Dont you know that true upper working class have actors perform for them in their living rooms, rather than have anything as garish as a subscription television service?
Upper classes would know to call their 'living room' a drawing room, or at worst sitting room. Only lower classes call it living room.

Soldato
Upper classes would know to call their 'living room' a drawing room, or at worst sitting room. Only lower classes call it living room.

If you're going to attempt to be pedantic, get it right. The drawing room/lounge is for guests and you. But the family room, which is more akin to the 'living room' you're referring to, is as the name implies - for the family only.

Caporegime
If you're going to attempt to be pedantic, get it right. The drawing room/lounge is for guests and you. But the family room, which is more akin to the 'living room' you're referring to, is as the name implies - for the family only.

Yes I'm absolutely sure he's got a separate drawing room where he receives guests.

In a house with a single reception room, such as the above, you wouldn't call the only area you can receive guests the family room, since it wouldn't only be for the family. You'd either call it living room (chav), sitting room (middle), or drawing room (upper).

You certainly wouldn't call the drawing room the 'lounge' though! That's for bona fide lowers, such as yourself apparently.

Man of Honour
**** me that tool chest is grey. Where's the contrast? It would make me want to kill myself.

My parents had an enormous drawing room which was distinguished by being no fun, with no television or music system and rarely used and then a much more normal sized sitting room with tv and music which we used all the time. An oddball throwback if you ask me.

Soldato
Bet the snap on dealer rubs his hands on his way into your shop.

Overpriced tools imo

Not really. Took me 2 years to finally pull the trigger and order a new box. Most of their tools are overpriced, but some aren't too bad. The cost also covers the dealer popping in every week and replacing anything that's broken.

Just the unit itself or tools included?

Just an empty tool box.

Soldato
SnapOn aren't over priced, they're very expensive. You're buying a service. You get access to lots of very specific tools you can't get elsewhere and the ability to replace anything that breaks. And they come to you!

No different to buying a premium brand car, in my mind.

Soldato
Streaming games yes? If so which?
Survival genre mainly. Likely DayZ when beta is out, Survive the Night if it has longjevity, Escape from Tarkov and so on. Quite fancy doing a single player game once a month to mix things up a bit.

Time pressures stopping me at the moment but hopefully have a bit more time in the New Year.

Back
Top Bottom