Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
.......although myself and my partner fall into the top 5% earners in the UK and jointly we make the top 3%........

He had clearly worked that out and felt you would be better served by another dealership more adept at assisting the lower classes :D I'm guessing they were the 3%/1% dealer.

Considerably richer than yooouuuu

https://youtu.be/jOlbOZ9w84I

Those are still brilliant sketches.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Someone needs to explain to me why a scarf is so expensive in most factory outlets.

Ted Baker usually does some good quality clothing, trousers, gilets, belts etc. So had a look at their range. £75!! Went into some others and they ranged anywhere up to £170!!!

Some on sale for £30 but they felt more like a veil than a scarf, more fashion than function.

Furious, I matched into SuperDry and found the thickest arse wool scarf I'd ever felt, plenty of comfort and would do the job beautifully.

rps20171209_134133_303.jpg

How much was it? £11.99

Caporegime
Someone needs to explain to me why a scarf is so expensive in most factory outlets.

Ted Baker usually does some good quality clothing, trousers, gilets, belts etc. So had a look at their range. £75!! Went into some others and they ranged anywhere up to £170!!!

Some on sale for £30 but they felt more like a veil than a scarf, more fashion than function.

Furious, I matched into SuperDry and found the thickest arse wool scarf I'd ever felt, plenty of comfort and would do the job beautifully.

How much was it? £11.99

But it’s says super dry and not some big brand. The name is worth £100 you know? I don’t mind paying for quality but when you look at some Ted Baker stuff I find most of it vastly overpriced for the quality even in the sales.

Last edited:
Soldato
Received my new 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB Series 32GB DDR4-3200 CL16 Dual Channel Memory Kit.

For anyone wondering why I bought an RGB kit to hide under my D15 heatsink in a case with no window, if you want 32GB on Ryzen platforms you're extremely limited in the memory choice department. This is actually my third set of RAM for this board lol.

DSC_0449_1.jpg

DSC_0452_1.jpg

Man of Honour

How much was it? £11.99
Ted Baker has been absolutely dreadful for at least the last 5 years. They are totally OTT with their incredibly forced floral designs and needless pockets / buttons, a pretentiousness further enshrined by their refusal to use standard cloth sizes.

A year or so ago I remember seeing them have loads of signs that said “phashion”. Like, ph-fashion. Soooo super cool!!!

Soldato
Ted baker ? Haven’t bought any of that for years, since i feel it went out of fashion.

I usually get most of my stuff from jack wills. Who, actually have a couple of different scarfs for £17 mark.

Back
Top Bottom