Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
5AfdQBH.jpg

Onewheel electric board. It's awesome. The only thing I don't like about where I live is the pavements are absolutely awful so I never skate here. This powers over cracks and holes and feels a bit like snowboarding in powder. Have only done two charges with it so far and went from very shakily trundling around a car park to carving nicely and even did some wooded trails. Great bit of kit for a 43 year old kid.

Associate
Onewheel electric board. It's awesome. The only thing I don't like about where I live is the pavements are absolutely awful so I never skate here. This powers over cracks and holes and feels a bit like snowboarding in powder. Have only done two charges with it so far and went from very shakily trundling around a car park to carving nicely and even did some wooded trails. Great bit of kit for a 43 year old kid.

Nice, did you have to get it imported direct or is there a UK supplier? Been looking at them since seeing Adam Savage using one a few years back.

Man of Honour
This is a second hand version one. Got it from a guy on the onewheel forum he was selling 6, he has one left (but with higher mileage than this).

I may upgrade to a onewheel plus at some stage but would like to think I can hold out for whatever version comes next. On the onewheel website they have two UK suppliers listed, Harrods is one and somewhere down in Devon or something. I couldn't justify spending the UK RRP at this time of year so went used.

Soldato
Just got Sonos One & Airpods

1OIbbKV.jpg

kWZtPb3.jpg
kWZtPb3

Back
Top Bottom