Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Also upgraded from 200 to 300 with Virgin.

6885477665.png

Caporegime
Wouldn't mind those speeds for some really short 4k film downloads, 2 hours atm is too long on the odd occasion something crops up I want to watch right away, as it'll usually be bedtime before the download will be finished atm.

Permabanned
Just looked those up... I want them now, damn.

Haha yeah... I was thinking about trying the Hue stuff thanks to recommendations on this forum... went to the rainforest site to buy some and one of their recommended alternatives was the Nanoleaf kit so I took a closer look and ended up spending over a grand when I was contemplating spending £100 on a black friday special.

They got me good.

And... I don't regret it... the Nanoleaf kits I got (2x 30 panels) are awesome... the Hue 3x bulb kit I bought at the same time I have already removed to replace with normal bulbs and looking for a friend who wants dim but colourful bulbs.

The Hue stuff is pretty good for what it is... but the price / performance ratio is really poor.

Associate

Here's mine, 5 miles from central London, no fibre :(

Moving to Michigan in a month so hopefully it'll be a bit better than this joke of a country when it comes to Internet.

Soldato
The best bit of the film is that every time Mark Rylance talks it makes you think of the BFG.

Other than that it’s Dull, Boring and has the soundtrack from Crysis...... Very crap indeed...

Back
Top Bottom