Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I'll be using them at work with my laptop 99% of the time, and as my audio jack is broken they'll be plugged into my AudioQuest DragonFly Black, which is an awesome little thing. Thanks for the tip tho :)

Even the 'over ear'? :eek:

yeah they made the 2's a bit bigger.
still rocking my original momentums though and still comfortable thanks to the soft leather.
I got them when they came out and use them everyday and the leather is still in very good condition so happy they are lasting (replacements are not cheap!)

Soldato
I forgot about one that I regularly buy, can't believe it. Versace Blue Jeans EDT. It's really vintage but still modern and nothing else smells like it. £15 a bottle too so nicely priced. Not sure if you've tried that?

Quorom arrived ear;earlier and it's probably a bit too wooden lol. Or maybe just need

I have seen that but haven’t tried it ! I’ll get a sample next time I’m out. :)

Lol.. quorum is quite an old and musky/musty fragrance. An acquired taste !

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Got this with my Haribo from OcUK today, neat.

20171228_153743.jpg

I have seen that but haven’t tried it ! I’ll get a sample next time I’m out. :)

Lol.. quorum is quite an old and musky/musty fragrance. An acquired taste !

It seems to grow on you, I've had it on all day and the aftersmell is much better than the initial spray. Seems to be one of those that is better once it's been in the air for a bit.

Soldato
Nice bike!

Love those peddles, time to update my Nanos :)

I'm really pleased with them so far, but only had a quick test around the block. Went for the stealth version which I think looks better than the standard ones. They had a special offer on with 30% off, which brought them down to a very reasonable £33 i think it was.

They have apparently changed from a DU metal bushing to a new self lubricating plastic bearing, so hopefully it performs as well as the old nanos. It also mentions that they don't need any maintenance and using grease will actually harm them, which is very strange, but i'll follow their advice.

I just need to get a 32t chainring now to get rid of the 2x front, i wish i'd have ordered one from Superstar when they had the 30% offer on.

Soldato
No it not. My original post said I am leaving it boxed until the LG cashback is confirmed. Cashback claims can't be submitted for another few weeks.

I paid £2,499 through John Lewis. They price matched the Reliant Direct Price before black Friday of £1,599. I can claim my £900 refund at any point.
They also confirmed that there is nothing stopping me claiming the £500 cashback from LG. Looks like LG are panicking a bit as there a a lot of people in the same boat as me.

They will likely change the T&C's before the cashback goes live. If they do I will just return the TV unopened :) I have until the end of January due to the extended returns period over Xmas which should be plenty of time to find out what will happen with the LG cashback.

Little update - LG confirmed the cashback today and John Lewis have already refunded the £900. Chuffed! :) The TV is incredible and a steal at £1,099!

Caporegime
I'm really pleased with them so far, but only had a quick test around the block. Went for the stealth version which I think looks better than the standard ones. They had a special offer on with 30% off, which brought them down to a very reasonable £33 i think it was.

They have apparently changed from a DU metal bushing to a new self lubricating plastic bearing, so hopefully it performs as well as the old nanos. It also mentions that they don't need any maintenance and using grease will actually harm them, which is very strange, but i'll follow their advice.

I just need to get a 32t chainring now to get rid of the 2x front, i wish i'd have ordered one from Superstar when they had the 30% offer on.

I've never regreased my Nanos, going on 3~ years now. Still work fine. Apart from how many pins are lost.

They still have 25% off I think untill the 31st.

Soldato
so I bought these 3 clamps (at the same time) from amazon, they arrived in individual boxes (via 2 seperate couriers)
UqOJbWV.jpg

The larger 2 came in these boxes, is this normal ??
kIzvtFx.jpg

I couldn't believe it when the courier turned up with them, the delivery guy said they have also been tagged as "ok to post through letterbox" :D:D

Back
Top Bottom