Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Wife dragged me into Homebase - she came out with nothing and I came out with a big MAN box.

413717041.jpg

Not bad for £15 - now have one box to put my electric power tools in instead of two - more space to buy more tools

Soldato
so I bought these 3 clamps (at the same time) from amazon, they arrived in individual boxes (via 2 seperate couriers)

The larger 2 came in these boxes, is this normal ??

I couldn't believe it when the courier turned up with them, the delivery guy said they have also been tagged as "ok to post through letterbox" :D:D

Yeah, that's Amazon for you. Order a hard drive, it'll come in a bit of bubble wrap and a plastic bag. It's like they just reach for whatever random packaging happens to be within reach. I think it costs them more money to pack something correctly than just to deal with the subsequent breakages and returns from their usual cack-handed efforts.

Soldato
its not like it was packaged well to be honest, the clamps weren't boxed themselves in anyway, and they were in the bottom of the box with some of that scrunched up paper/card packaging.

Soldato
Stepping out of the front room into the corridor does not equal ' going into the country side ', and those shoes will kill you after a couple of miles !

Haha, well just been out on the bike a done a nice ride along the river, my bum hurts as it's been a while since I was on a bike :D

Lol I didn't even notice the high heel shoes at first, bloody Mrs leaving her junk about.

Soldato
Yeah, that's Amazon for you. Order a hard drive, it'll come in a bit of bubble wrap and a plastic bag. It's like they just reach for whatever random packaging happens to be within reach. I think it costs them more money to pack something correctly than just to deal with the subsequent breakages and returns from their usual cack-handed efforts.

A computer decides what box it goes in, there is a good video on YouTube explaining the process and why it sometimes throws up odd results!

Associate
Got some parts for a solid upgrade today, i7 7700k, Gigabyte k3 and gskil trident z 16gb, had a i5 2500k, 8gb of RAM and a crappy board that i couldn't overclock with.

IMG_20171229_170626428_1.jpg

Next step is new modular psu and new case because i hate this one.
IMG_20171229_201525169.jpg

Caporegime
The Automobile Shampoo, smells amazing. I accidentally broke a bottle at work.

Nice car chemicals is bonus! Autoglym smells of nothing.

I was going to get some regular Meguiar’s Gold class which I had before but the larger bottle is £17. This kit £36 and has a similar size shampoo but makes the other 3 bits a bargain. I probably won’t use the detailer since my favourite is Sonax BSD but I can always use more wax and wheel cleaners.

Soldato
Got some parts for a solid upgrade today, i7 7700k, Gigabyte k3 and gskil trident z 16gb, had a i5 2500k, 8gb of RAM and a crappy board that i couldn't overclock with.

Next step is new modular psu and new case because i hate this one.

Why the 7700k over the 8700k ?
presumably a stonking deal somewhere ?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

1ZTn7CA.jpg

From the recent 25% eBay discount.

Already have a hero 4 black (up for sale in mm btw) and didn't feel like the 5 warranted an upgrade, but the 6 just about does imho.

Back
Top Bottom