Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Indeed, I've been there many times. Also once when I was confident it would work (it was about £45 ish) - Turns out the retailer had put a hard limit of £30 on all contactless. Made me look a bit silly. :mad:

Which is why it would be nice to have a sign or something to tell you of such limits.

If I knew how to app dev, I'd make an app that notifies you using google location services when you walk into a shop that has a hard limit of £30.

Soldato
I don't reinstall windows if that's what you mean, only the motherboard is new the rest is case and watercooling stuff.

I've went through lots of chipsets without reinstalling windows without any problems over the years.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
With Windows 10, moving to a completely new system is a peace of cake, more-so than ever before. Just boot up and Windows takes care of everything.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
If it's a non OEM key, you can take it with you as many times as you like and just re-activate. Even if it's an OEM key you can just phone activate and get a new activation code as many have done. I have a retail Windows 7 key from when 7 first came out and that's the same install I currently have (now upgraded to 10 of course via the free upgrade program). Been through maybe 4 or 5 mobo upgrades in that time.

Soldato
If it's a non OEM key, you can take it with you as many times as you like and just re-activate. Even if it's an OEM key you can just phone activate and get a new activation code as many have done. I have a retail Windows 7 key from when 7 first came out and that's the same install I currently have (now upgraded to 10 of course via the free upgrade program). Been through maybe 4 or 5 mobo upgrades in that time.

Same as me then son, good to hear.

Soldato
Jeremy-Kyle.jpg

Soldato
Associate
Just swapped out my mobo and memory and it sorted it all out with no issue at all. When I did that a couple years back however it would not activate and had to get windows rep on live chat. My issue was I had an upgrade key, but they supplied me a brand new key and activated me.

Back
Top Bottom