Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
144blo5.jpg

v2ur2c.jpg

Associate
You went for .308, with your username?

The plan was to go for the 6.5CM originally but due to the rifle being a gift from the misses (obviously I had to buy it). I wanted something that I was going to keep shooting for a long time and with creedmoor barrels wearing out due to throat erosion at around 2500 rounds and barrels costing nearly the same as a new rifle in the UK once they have been to proof house etc, I decided 308 Win was the way to go.

It will be mainly used for around 600m but 308 is still more than capable of 1000 yards for when I do to take it out further, especially as I hand load my ammunition.

Last edited:
Soldato
A recent purchase of mine:

YYIiGZzl.jpg

Legal to own in the UK as it is obsolete calibre. This one was an standard rifle later made into an artillery carbine and marked to the Lancashire Artillery Volunteers. Lots of history and use, and it cycles inert rounds like a dream. :)

Associate

YYIiGZzl.jpg

Legal to own in the UK as it is obsolete calibre. This one was an standard rifle later made into an artillery carbine and marked to the Lancashire Artillery Volunteers. Lots of history and use, and it cycles inert rounds like a dream. :)
Now that is awesome :cool:

Soldato

YYIiGZzl.jpg

How strange, I watched Ian's video about this weapon only last week.

Soldato
A nice cheap trip to Istanbul next month, with an overnighter in Amsterdam on the way back

SDXZE1n.png

£170, no' bad! It's not as good as my £12 return trip to Frankfurt a fortnight ago, but it's a good price to me.

Soldato
Hah, horses for courses! I've never been, it's one of the few places relatively easy and cheap to get to from Scotland that I haven't been to and its looks like an interesting place to me. Amsterdam for 6 nights? No chance, be bored after two days!

Back
Top Bottom