Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Bit of an headphone week for me..

Got a Fiio Q1mk2 for a bit of extra juice from the X1mk2 but was disapointed by the 3.5mm output power. The 2.5mm balanced had much more drive so swapped out my IEM for some Brainwavz B400 and 2.5mm balanced cable and picked up an Oidio Sound 2.5mm cable for the HD25. Much better.

6LHkZ8A.jpg

p8VjFG9.jpg

Being an expensive month

Without doubt one of the best fountain pens I have ever had the pleasure of using
ndl9aW6.jpg

Something to help me with the lottery numbers..................
8bDBDgW.jpg

And my 5th Pro lens......and the most expensive one so far the incredible 300mm F4 IS.
NKolfvC.jpg

41167235211_5c81179d15_k.jpg

Bought a couple of these for spare room duties, due next Friday. Not a massive fan of whole memory foam thing myself but for spare room duties ideal.

Bought a couple of these for spare room duties, due next Friday. Not a massive fan of whole memory foam thing myself but for spare room duties ideal.

We decided on a Hypnos the other day after a good few hours in John Lewis and Dreams. Then last minute changed our mind and saved a fortune on buying the Simba instead... The last 2 nights sleep have been awesome. I love it.

We decided on a Hypnos the other day after a good few hours in John Lewis and Dreams. Then last minute changed our mind and saved a fortune on buying the Simba instead... The last 2 nights sleep have been awesome. I love it.

I walked in, lay on 3 beds, bought 2 Simba beds in around 4 minutes. Thanks for doing the R&D mind :D

Back
Top Bottom