Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Hnnng oled. Pics when it's up!

How far do you sit from tv? Not tempted by 65?

I am maybe 9-10ft away from the TV.

Considered the 65, but for now went with the 55. The primary reason for this is that the 65 seems to be a massive panel lottery, lots of people with issues with vignetting and banding on the 65's, very few reports of issues on the 55's.

The other thing is cost, the 65 is around £3.8K at the moment. The 55 is £2.3K. It's a much easier sum to swallow, and I'd put the difference saved towards the next upgrade in a few years time when the OLED tech is more advanced, and has more competition out to help bring prices down.

I'll see if I can nab some proper pics later on once I've had a fiddle with it :)

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Pic needs removing as breaks thread rules :p

Shall I post a pic of the subscription invoice instead? :p

It's only virgin tat 'lends' you their equipment isn't it? I'd have thought at over £100 / month you'd own the Q equipment as you own the normal sky boxes.

Nope - loaned - but I like that as if it breaks, it's their responsibility. It's also not £100 a month - I pay £54.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
20160827_191145.jpg

New wine rack.

Where from? I quite like that

Commissario
Shall I post a pic of the subscription invoice instead? :p

Nope - loaned - but I like that as if it breaks, it's their responsibility. It's also not £100 a month - I pay £54.

Aye, IIRC their prices start at about £20 and that always includes equipment.

There is something nice about knowing if there is a problem there is never any argument about whose responsibility it is to fix it :)
One of the big reasons I've stayed with them for internet - too many friends/neighbours have played the blame game between BT, their ISP and their equipment manufacturer (it's nice knowing you can point to the modem and say "it's not working").

Soldato
What was wrong with the Surge? I've just ordered one...
Surge is great if you're into daily activity tracking but the Garmin offers more stats + it's waterproof which is a huge bonus. I also like the way it tells you when you've been idle too long.

I probably wouldn't have bothered but the Surge strap broke through wear and tear and Fitbit sent me a replacement watch (can't change the strap). Decided to stick the replacement on eBay and get the Garmin.

Oh and I love the colour screen on the Garmin. Nowhere near as vibrant as any marketing picture would want you to to believe but better than the Surge.

Soldato
I bought a new car last week......:)

I was supposed to be test driving one of them today but the dealer called yesterday to say that they've sold their demo so I have to wait for them to borrow one from another garage. Not ideal as I'm impatient and was wanting to get it ordered ASAP.

What's the spec on yours? I'm thinking I'll get an ST3 witl pretty much all the options. Style pack over black style pack and I'm undecided about BLIS.

Soldato
I was supposed to be test driving one of them today but the dealer called yesterday to say that they've sold their demo so I have to wait for them to borrow one from another garage. Not ideal as I'm impatient and was wanting to get it ordered ASAP.

What's the spec on yours? I'm thinking I'll get an ST3 witl pretty much all the options. Style pack over black style pack and I'm undecided about BLIS.
I Posted the spec here https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=29949501&postcount=2262
I didn't choose the spec on it myself as It was the car they had in the showroom..

Nice, is that Frozen White? if so invest in some decent tar remover, my Fiesta ST in frozen white was a nightmare to keep clean until I got decent tar remover.
Yes it the FW colour and yes am sure am going have some nightmares about trying to keep it clean

Very nice

Nice one! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom