Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
24K gold for under 10 bucks. I don't think so somehow. Or if they are there's your new money making venture - sell the gold at market rates to make a killing. Still they look pretty good in your photos so a nice keepsake.

Permabanned
24K gold for under 10 bucks. I don't think so somehow. Or if they are there's your new money making venture - sell the gold at market rates to make a killing. Still they look pretty good in your photos so a nice keepsake.

Only plated, not full gold.

I'm happy enough with them for the nostalgia factor... just some nice keepsakes like you say.

Most likely going to give a couple of them to friends.

Soldato
Another Pi a 3 B+ for my PiCorePlayer
123.jpg

Soldato
Interesting. Is that hooked up to a touchscreen too?

I've just bought a Pi3 B+ and installed Volumio on it for playing music through my stereo, but would be nice to have a screen for it like my old Squeezebox Touch.

Had tried installing Runeplayer but it doesn't support the B+ model yet.

EDIT - Also why do you have so many Pi's!

Last edited:
Soldato
Interesting. Is that hooked up to a touchscreen too?

I've just bought a Pi3 B+ and installed Volumio on it for playing music through my stereo, but would be nice to have a screen for it like my old Squeezebox Touch.

Had tried installing Runeplayer but it doesn't support the B+ model yet.

EDIT - Also why do you have so many Pi's!

Using the official Raspberry Pi 7" touchscreen with Picoreplayer plus a USB Dac works really well plus the latest version of Picoreplayer has been updated to work on the B+

The others are two Pi3's running NoTrack and a Plex server plus two old Pi2's which i will load NoTrack or PiHole and give to family

Back
Top Bottom