Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Using the official Raspberry Pi 7" touchscreen with Picoreplayer plus a USB Dac works really well plus the latest version of Picoreplayer has been updated to work on the B+

The others are two Pi3's running NoTrack and a Plex server plus two old Pi2's which i will load NoTrack or PiHole and give to family

Excellent cheers. Was it easy enough to add the touchscreen? Volumio looks to have a touchscreen plugin and makes it sound quite easy to do!

Think i might try and build a wooden case to display it all as part of my stereo separates (even though it'll be largely empty.

I only settled on Volumio as it worked for me. Have you tried different ones and settled on PiCorePlayer or was there another reason for choosing it?

Soldato
Excellent cheers. Was it easy enough to add the touchscreen? Volumio looks to have a touchscreen plugin and makes it sound quite easy to do!

Think i might try and build a wooden case to display it all as part of my stereo separates (even though it'll be largely empty.

I only settled on Volumio as it worked for me. Have you tried different ones and settled on PiCorePlayer or was there another reason for choosing it?

Used Moode Audio in the past which is really good but like the interface you get with Picoreplayer which makes it easy to use with the screen as it's built upon the old Logitech Squeezebox ps fitting a screen is really easy only two ribbon cables one to screen controller the other to the Pi
4444.jpg

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom