Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
My phone (Pixel) broke so I had to get a cheap replacement to last me 6-7 months until my upgrade, Honor 9 Lite, pretty good for £150.

4OfbdmC.png

1VTvQsD.png

Bundled some bluetooth headphones with it as well.

Ooo, my girlfriends S6 Edge Plus has just developed a screen problem so I've been looking at one of these for her - What's the camera and general snappiness like?

It reviews pretty well for £160.

Soldato
Camera is decent enough in good light, not great in low light and I haven't noticed any performance issues. Might take a couple seconds the first time you open an app but switching between stuff works fine, has NFC as well which is missing from a lot of the budget handsets I was comparing. Build quality feels solid and the screen is just as good as my Pixel.

Caporegime
IMG_20180521_172116.jpg

OnePlus 6 and some free swag

This looks like the swag bag you'd get from a middle aged single women's support group

Caporegime
New mousemat and Powerline Adapters.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Logitech G240, feels great. 1mm thickness. Excellent :)
Powerline adapters won't be connected and used until early next week so cannot comment on those. Still drooling a bit over the mousemat tbh :o

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Because this smells so good, and lasts all day long, I had to get another.

rps20180525_220215.jpg

For the price on Amazon it's quite remarkable. Prefer it to any Boss etc I've had before. On the same level as Versace Blue Jeans for pleasantness, and equally unique. Twice for daily use, Blue Jeans for slightly more special occasions :cool:

Soldato
If you can find it, try Dior Homme Parfum (not the intense version, which is nowhere near as good) it’s very, very good. but I think it may be being discontinued soon @mrk

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
If you can find it, try Dior Homme Parfum (not the intense version, which is nowhere near as good) it’s very, very good. but I think it may be being discontinued soon @mrk

Hmm just checked, and I'm sure it's good, but £81 for 75ml is!!! I've had Creed and others before at this kind of price and they are really good, but I've not found them £80+ better than say Twice, or £60+ better than Blue Jeans, or even £30+ better than Jean Paul Gaultier!

It's just those three for me from now on, they seem to cover pretty much every occasion :D

Back
Top Bottom