Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Purchased a bottle of Prada Luna Rossa Black EDP this afternoon. Didn’t bother with a picture :p

This is gonna be my last bottle for a while. I have too many :D

Edit. I gave a few away, so my dailies are..

Chanel Bleu Parfum
Dior Homme Parfum
Dior Fahrenheit EDP
Prada Luna Rossa Black EDP

I just got back from a cruise and i was looking at the fahrenheit again, i had it many, many years ago but jesus, it's shot up in price hasn't it! I think it was about AU$174 for the 100ml duty free. I remember it being about £20 for 75ml back in the 90's :D
Still smells great though, i must buy some.

Soldato
I just got back from a cruise and i was looking at the fahrenheit again, i had it many, many years ago but jesus, it's shot up in price hasn't it! I think it was about AU$174 for the 100ml duty free. I remember it being about £20 for 75ml back in the 90's :D
Still smells great though, i must buy some.
Funnily enough, I can’t stomach the original release. :D

The newer released parfum (2014) smells incredible though. It’s not as “smoky” as the original 80’s EDT, and has much more of a Smooth vanilla smell to it. (Its keeps most of the originals dna though)

It wasn’t too expensive when I purchased it a few months ago (£60 ish I think !) Edit. But yeah you were most probably looking at the parfum version. Which will be more expensive than the original edt

I swear by anything Dior, all fantastic fragrances. :)

Soldato
Because this smells so good, and lasts all day long, I had to get another.

rps20180525_220215.jpg

For the price on Amazon it's quite remarkable. Prefer it to any Boss etc I've had before. On the same level as Versace Blue Jeans for pleasantness, and equally unique. Twice for daily use, Blue Jeans for slightly more special occasions :cool:

I got some of that a few days ago. It's really nice, but doesn't last all that long. But then it's cheap so what do you expect.

Man of Honour
As the weathers got warmer its time to do some Fishing so i got some bait, Mackeral, Squid and 10 live soft back Crabs :)

Xmrps16.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Thoughts on them?

Also what do you do? I presume some kind of podcast with the microphone like that?
(I know that wasn't a question to me) Actually, using a decent mic is great for working from home too. I dial into conference calls over Skype with a Blue Yeti and it's far, far better than using a cheap headset or cheap desktop mic.

Back
Top Bottom