Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Capture.jpg

Installed today :)
My mechanical HDD can't keep up :o
Highest download rate I've seen so far (to SSD) is 50mb/sec

Soldato
What's on the reverse of the mousemat? I'd prefer one with no branding... although that's better than the OVERCLOCKERS UK branding on their one.

Your download speed is over one hundred times what I ordinarily get :o. In the centre of Edinburgh... a stone's throw from the Scottish Parliament :o.

It's just blue rubber for grip.

Soldato
Because this smells so good, and lasts all day long, I had to get another.

rps20180525_220215.jpg

For the price on Amazon it's quite remarkable. Prefer it to any Boss etc I've had before. On the same level as Versace Blue Jeans for pleasantness, and equally unique. Twice for daily use, Blue Jeans for slightly more special occasions :cool:
I have this but I find it too sweet, closer to perfume than aftershave, I wore it on a night out a while ago and I was asked if I was wearing women’s perfume :p

Associate
Where in Netherlands are you?

Geldrop (near Eindhoven)

Gotta say, this is the oddest way to save money. Our previous ISP got taken over by KPN who offered us the same speeds as before (100/100) for an increased price of €80 per month (inc phone and TV). We're now paying €55 per month in total. The difference between 20mb and 750mb was €15/month.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I have this but I find it too sweet, closer to perfume than aftershave, I wore it on a night out a while ago and I was asked if I was wearing women’s perfume :p

The opposite here :p

Maybe that comment made you subconsciously conscious about it and it got to you?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Depends on what you get. Not all expensive ones last all day and vice versa.

Longevity wise I found Jean Paul Gaultier lasts the longest with Blue Jeans in 2nd place. Easily an all day fragrance with just 2 squirts. Iceberg Twice can last up to a day as well with an extra squirt or two. A 100ml JPG bottle lasts me like a year+! Iceberg Twice is my daily for work etc. Versace ones are for everything in-between.

Soldato
Purchased a bottle of Prada Luna Rossa Black EDP this afternoon. Didn’t bother with a picture :p

This is gonna be my last bottle for a while. I have too many :D

Edit. I gave a few away, so my dailies are..

Chanel Bleu Parfum
Dior Homme Parfum
Dior Fahrenheit EDP
Prada Luna Rossa Black EDP

Soldato
mrk I got a bottle of this iceberg based off your recommendation, normally wear Creed, Dior or Armani, the perfume comment was a lol, can't wait to try wearing it and find out reactions, so thanks lol :D

Back
Top Bottom