Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Going from Panasonic to LG? Working in a team testing smart TVs has not made me any less of a nerd :o

I thought the top one was a Samsung personally

Yep, it's the Samsung Q7F.

I really wanted the LG B7, but because of where it's going to go in the new house you'll see the side profile a lot and all the wires sticking out. These Samsung boxes have all the connections in an external box which makes it look much better.

Soldato

I really wanted the LG B7, but because of where it's going to go in the new house you'll see the side profile a lot and all the wires sticking out. These Samsung boxes have all the connections in an external box which makes it look much better.
We have a C8 in the office - we don't normally get production models so only had the test models with generic panels before. It's a constant draw, brings people across the office to ask what it is. I want one too!

Last edited:
Associate
Excuse the Potato shots, New car for the Mrs and a new Iphone X for me.

id7sc7.jpg
[/IMG]

wuh2cp.jpg

tinypic.com

Last edited:
Soldato

It's crazy that you are more worried about the back of the TV than the front! :)

Back
Top Bottom