Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Cars ruled out in my household:
Women are idiots. They cook & clean though so it's a necessary evil.

Had dozens of women help (or bail me ) out with work last night, they are definitely not idiots, their fault lies not in their intelligence but propensity for fractures and UTIs, what you have said is pretty sexist and unnaceptable.

Permabanned
Does that excuse every possible thing someone might say?

If it's a joke, then yeah... and as it's @Diddums it's obviously not a joke and an incredibly, horribly, horrifying abuse and attack on the female gender... he should be burned at the stake for it.

You doooo know what sarcasm is right?

Get your panties out of a bunch...

Funny that my light hearted comments always seem to result in an ban, while other members are able to get away with what they like.

Panties... bunch... extricate.

Mcintosh ma9000 if its an intergrated amp. You should have gone for two MC1.2kw mono block power amps and a D1100 pre amp you cheapskate. :D

@crinkleshoes im still waiting on a model for that amp! Not that I could afford it.

Not many have VU meters these days other than Luxmans or Accuphase but I wouldn’t have thought either was well suited to those speakers.

@danoliver1 got it :)

Speakers are B&W 800 D3.

Oh and holy fudge-nugget... those mono blocks are mega. Maybe in future when I have more space and a dedicated listening room :)

Soldato
Mcintosh ma9000 if its an intergrated amp and not pre power combo.
If it's a joke, then yeah... and as it's @Diddums it's obviously not a joke and an incredibly, horribly, horrifying abuse and attack on the female gender... he should be burned at the stake for it.

You doooo know what sarcasm is right?

Get your panties out of a bunch...

Panties... bunch... extricate.

@danoliver1 got it :)

Speakers are B&W 800 D3.

Oh and holy fudge-nugget... those mono blocks are mega. Maybe in future when I have more space and a dedicated listening room :)
Stop teasing us get some proper pics up.

Associate
Purchased a bottle of Prada Luna Rossa Black EDP this afternoon. Didn’t bother with a picture :p

This is gonna be my last bottle for a while. I have too many :D

Edit. I gave a few away, so my dailies are..

Chanel Bleu Parfum
Dior Homme Parfum
Dior Fahrenheit EDP
Prada Luna Rossa Black EDP

im in the same boat as you, you seem to have the same frag choices as me.

so may i suggest you try - Guerlain - l'homme ideal EDP (its got a similar lipsticky style base as Dior Homme but enough uniqueness to seperate them)

Acqua Di Parma Colonia Leather is also a staple of mine but suits colder weather

Back
Top Bottom