Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
im in the same boat as you, you seem to have the same frag choices as me.

so may i suggest you try - Guerlain - l'homme ideal EDP (its got a similar lipsticky style base as Dior Homme but enough uniqueness to seperate them)

Acqua Di Parma Colonia Leather is also a staple of mine but suits colder weather
I’ll see if I can get a tester from eBay and give it a try ! Although.. I’ve got so many sprays now haha. Bad influence :D

Associate
a28xQ9Y.jpg

Oh Noes, what have I done... Just bankrolled a new gaming machine...

i7 8700k 3.7GHz
Z370 Aorus Gaming 5
16GB RAM
256 M2 + 256SSD
GTX1080Ti
Hydro H115i
Some Wireless card
10 Home 64 on USB (looks so cool)
Some new cables for the monitors.

Not in the pic is a new case with RGB lighting.

Last time I built a pc was back in 2006 with a AMD Anthlon II with 512MB RAM. This new beast has made that thing look like a broken stopwatch...

Soldato
Powerline ethernet adaptors are a better option than wifi though in my opinion. I bought a wifi card for my desktop PC and after some disappointing download speeds I swapped it out for powerline adaptors and I'm getting very comparable speeds to if I was directly connected to the router.

Associate
Oh Wow, didn't expect so much response on this!
Got the wifi card because the on board wasn't pulling its weight on the 5G range. Also I only have one power point near the computer and powerline works much better in the wall than on a sureged multi board. I did test though and was only grabbing 100-300mb through powerline... Shocking power cabling. Router is too far as well to run a cable as well :(

What I did was only limit the 5G to the machine and all other devices are on the 2.5G so I get as much as possible. Plus with 1000/1000 fibre, I have scoped many options.

This is the case...

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/CHACOR1031/Corsair-Carbide-SPEC-OMEGA-RGB-Mid-Tower-Gaming-Ca

I am loving the dashboard to control the case + get info on the relevant temps. My wife was freaking out that the graphics card was at 32c and the fan wasn't running. ITS GOING TO MELT! Hunny, shh, you haven't seen anything yet.

Soldato
Powerline ethernet adaptors are a better option than wifi though in my opinion. I bought a wifi card for my desktop PC and after some disappointing download speeds I swapped it out for powerline adaptors and I'm getting very comparable speeds to if I was directly connected to the router.
On the flip side I only get 80 out of my 200mbps on powerline with "gigabit" models. 5ghz WiFi get full speed.

Associate
Did you not check Playtech prices? I found mine quite a bit cheaper from playtech when i built my similar system, they knocked quite a bit off book price because i was building a whole system. Plus i got my 1080ti for free ;)

Yeah I got 50% of the stuff from playtech and the rest from PB tech. I got mine at cost as I work in IT and have company accounts :p But I shall be quiet on that...

Back
Top Bottom