Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I’d have to try it, but I find it hard to believe that a little plug in £200 box can be nearly as good as a pubs chilled commercial CO2 system.

That machine probably won't be, depends how it works I haven't researched it.

There are people here however who have e essentially setup a pub in their back gardens with proper piping etc to mimmick a pub.

I’d have to try it, but I find it hard to believe that a little plug in £200 box can be nearly as good as a pubs chilled commercial CO2 system.

You'd be surprised. The downside of a CO2/Glycol system in a pub is what whilst it may keep beer cooler and be the "traditional" way of serving beer, the length of the lines is a major contributing factor in quality of beer. Simply put, the longer the line, the higher the chance of contaminants, yeast build up etc. Beer quality drops off incredibly quickly if the lines aren't properly maintained. Most chain pubs have a strict schedule when it comes to cleaning lines - however they also tend to keep lazy staff who are too impatient to do it properly.

A home system will likely be better maintained, but the volume will be lower. So swings and roundabouts really.

I've been looking at these compared to HyperX Cloud Wireless Headset. The trouble is I've been burnt by rubbish wireless headsets in the past. How do you find the Artis 7's? I'm keen to lose some wires :)
I have the Arctis 7 and it is fantastic. Sound is great and battery life is amazing considering.
Once I worked out the Chat and Game modes it made a lot more sense and my gaming got better :P

Yeah you’re right, my maths is off. Still poor value imo. £3 a pint, but the deals you can get on canned and bottled lager are insane these days.

Sort of. 6 litres is 10.5 pints and indeed from Beerhawk the kegs are £30 each. However if you buy 4 kegs it's £96 for the 4 thanks to an offer, plus you get £5 back from each empty keg you return and then you also earn a fiver or so in reward points.

A bit of faff but it does mean that effectively, each keg is actually about £18 making it a lot cheaper. It's even cheaper if you go to the continent where the kegs are around €18 (with €5 refundable deposit on top).

It certainly tastes a lot better than bottles or cans that's for sure. I actually ended up getting mine half by accident, as a mate bought me one of the kegs in Belgium without realising it needed the machine and I managed to order a machine from Amazon Germany for around £150 at the time. Doesn't seem to be possible to get it that cheap anymore.

Mondeo Titanium X Powershift. Should do well as a camping load lugger and chucking mountain bikes on the back
1f642.png

QAh7Pkf.jpg
5gf1AWc.jpg
k9MeRbp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom