Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Too good to pass up on for £134 all in.

IMG_2637.jpg

Soldato
Too late now. Sennheiser we running a promotion of 10% off for every England goal for 24hrs after each match. So you could get the Wireless Momentum Over Ears for £150 (down from £300), and then a bit of cashback on time brought it down further.

The on ear ones could be had for £110.

Associate
Another beer post. Drove to Chicago at the weekend and came back with these.

This was just before I put them all in the fridge, rather than letting them spoil in a cupboard :p

42332892944_ebdc8e6433_h.jpg

Commissario
I picked up the deluxe edition of one of my favourite anime series, some models to join the vast stack of other models I want to paint at some time*, and a cheapy soldering iron :p

ocuknewstuff201806a.jpg

*I've got two of the old version of the Renegades set, but decided it was good enough value to get this one as it's got two models in that are normally about £80 each, and some scenery that is normally about £45, so for £96 it's a very good deal, and the models should be fairly quick to paint. I can use some of them as additional models in other armies, and plan to do a knight army as well :)

Soldato
Replaced all the internal house doors... Finally!

The bathroom is being replaced in August. Also considering a log burner although not sure if I will make the money back (say £1.5k) when I sell the house?

jTKznxQ.jpg

FXPfRYK.jpg

(the unit in the corners skirting/plinth does fit I just have to reallign it :p )

xPhhqDZ.jpg

Z064EB8.jpg

Caporegime
Because I intend to sell the house in 2 years, and would rather have the (say) £1.5k than a log burner. You cant easily take them with you..

Carpets won't earn you your money back. Those doors are highly unlikely to. You the kind of person who takes doors out of the house when they move?!

It's pretty poor logic to only spend money on things in the place you live if they earn you money back.

Soldato
Carpets won't earn you your money back. Those doors are highly unlikely to. You the kind of person who takes doors out of the house when they move?!

It's pretty poor logic to only spend money on things in the place you live if they earn you money back.

I bought this house as a bit of a wreck and will probably make about £2 for every £1 spent.. So yes it's about balance. If, say it would only add a cost a couple hundred quid id be less bothered.

The old doors looked terrible so id suggest they make the house a lot more sellable.

For similar reasons (finite living here for 2 years) I wouldn't extend my current garage although quite easily done with enough money.

Soldato
Replaced all the internal house doors... Finally!

The bathroom is being replaced in August. Also considering a log burner although not sure if I will make the money back (say £1.5k) when I sell the house?

jTKznxQ.jpg

FXPfRYK.jpg

(the unit in the corners skirting/plinth does fit I just have to reallign it :p )

xPhhqDZ.jpg

Z064EB8.jpg
Please tell me the top images are the ‘after’ pics. :D

Back
Top Bottom