Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
download.jpg

Trollolol

Soldato
Bought a roll of regular sized Dymo label from China (don't sell it in the UK anymore, only large) for £2, not even sure how they post it for that nevermind make it lol.

DSC_0766_1.jpg

Back in business!
DSC_0767_1.jpg

Soldato
I've restocked the old ale cupboard and added a few new glasses (probably it from me for now not planning to add more glasses).

Sun had gone down so it's not the best picture sorry. Hopefully the whole thing doesn't fall of the wall!

zbhJoPdh.jpg

Soldato
@HungryHippos

That's an excellent cupboard.

I've been waiting until we move into the new house before ordering from Beerwolf. We finally move next Friday so looking forward to getting a decent order in. Just a shame the prices have gone up so much recently.

If you've not ordered with them before you can get a £5 discount code if you sign up to their newsletter.

It seems a bit bugged though and becomes £10 off if you order a pack and a number of other ales to approx £50 of order value.

Prices have gone up but the packs have stayed the same and some of the prices are still good like Grimbergen tripel and triple Karmeliet.

Associate
Wife got me this amazing Dragonball Z light for our anniversary, just need to find a way to get it working with either Hue bulbs or Alexa smart plugs to automate turning it on

AprBk90.jpg

Got her this and a few other bits and bobs

LZZx06T.jpg

Back
Top Bottom