Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Decided i needed some stupidly colourful shoes to match my 'party shirts' that come out during festivals and summer day seshes.

Ended up with these suede converse. Bought some liquiprotect too so that their OTT colours last.

36672737_10156922751233072_4152511885150781440_n.jpg

I think you need to re-evaluate your security! That bike lock is just ornamental - you can just pick it up and walk away with it far more easily than a full size.

And does it even go through any part of the frame? Looks like it's solely through the wheels.

Wow I must have posted in the high school girls fashionista section, not ocuk GD. My mistake.

However I have had so much fun with it, I do intend to hopefully train commute with it but it also fits in my boot so I am traveling into the nearby town for lunch, it's quick and still some exercise. Much better than the car.

Last edited:
Wow I must have posted in the high school girls fashionista section, not ocuk GD. My mistake.

However I have had so much fun with it, I do intend to hopefully train commute with it but it also fits in my boot so I am traveling into the nearby town for lunch, it's quick and still some exercise. Much better than the car.
Nowt wrong with it :confused:

What's the weight like with battery attached for carrying? Do these use lithium based cells?

Back
Top Bottom