Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Suspended
Well, it's coin based purely so said coin gets put into the machine to drop the balls

They'd need to change the mechanism so when a car is used it fires the release mechanism.

Maybe I should invent conversion kits....
Not any more. Most tables are electric now. You put the coin in, then push the button to release the balls. On a card machine you could have a little LED by the button. When the payments cleared, it goes from red to green to let you know the balls can be released.

Caporegime
Not any more. Most tables are electric now. You put the coin in, then push the button to release the balls. On a card machine you could have a little LED by the button. When the payments cleared, it goes from red to green to let you know the balls can be released.

Well yes there are those type as well, there are still loads of physical coin operated ones though, I play in a lot of pubs down here as I'm on a pool team, you'd be surprised how many still have the old style :p

Associate

Theoretically sound but do you walk up and leave your credit card on the table to say you want to play the next game? :D

Soldato

I like where this is going - Count me in! Let's get a kickstarter going! :p :D

Suspended
Theoretically sound but do you walk up and leave your credit card on the table to say you want to play the next game? :D
No, that’s what a blackboard and chalk is for. I hate it when people put money on the table. You go to take a shot and spend 10 minutes pushing a load of bloody coins up the table so you can get your hand on the rail. Then there’s always an argument. Me next!, no that’s my pound, I just put it there! No it’s mine, wanna step outside, lets go.

Associate
Prime day stuff:
Two new Hue b22s
Hue light strip and extension.
Hue dimmer switch (already out of box)
New dog lead for the huskies.
Also got a vesa mount for my sons tv, and a refurb Echo for my daughters room
h38K8ox.jpg

Soldato
ZEQF8gC.jpg

At £38.99, definitely one of my favourite purchases.
Had to update it and faff a little to set it up, but all good. The HR monitor is a bit jumpy going 70 odd to 110 whilst sat at my desk. Though i haven't checked the settings for that yet, think there's a frequency option maybe. I will report back after a week of use.

Back
Top Bottom