Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Where did you pick it up from if you don't me asking? keep us posted on how it is

£39?! Where'd you get it for that? Gearbest.com? Also what is that watch face? Just got a basic watchface that shows time, HR and steps. Would love one with the day and date on it.

Also interested in where you got it from

Amazon. It was down to around £47 on a lightning Prime Day deal and then I noticed I had a 15% off voucher to apply which brought it down to £38.99

I want a decent Smartwatch but I haven’t worn a watch in years so wanted to try one for a while. Saw the Amazfit Bip a little while ago but thought £50+ is still too much to potentially throw away on it as a test. But came across the deal on Tuesday and thought it was a no-brainer.

Watchfaces can be downloaded from https://amazfitwatchfaces.com/bip/ and installed by faffing around with the files on Android (simple, but still a faff). Plenty of guides out there, example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fC1Qt1nP0NM

Last edited:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
If only that were true for Gpay (apple pay user I presume) So many time I have tried using my mobile to pay for things over £30 (finger print unlocked) and yet due to the limit imposed by the merchant it fails.
I've only ever had this once personally, yes, using GPay on my P2XL.

I also have had a very interesting issue when I was away on holiday with friends in Wales...
I bough lunch for me and the missus, £14.45. Paid via GPay.
Then when I was sat down I noticed the notification, the girl behind the counter managed to charge me £814.45! :eek:
They refunded me the full amount including lunch by way of an apology.

So yeah, I can safely say there isn't a limit on Gpay anymore! :p

Man of Honour
One of my finest photographs I feel
43457826822_4331fc9eb4_h.jpg

And for you many doubting Thomas's who would suggest I just took a picture of a box

42565624835_e7d1681a25_h.jpg

I have a real talent for this photo stuff I feel...

Soldato
One of my finest photographs I feel

And for you many doubting Thomas's who would suggest I just took a picture of a box

I have a real talent for this photo stuff I feel...

What spec?

Was thinking about getting a mac pro myself instead of an iPad pro, as I currently have a old windows laptop and android tablet. Might just end up getting a iPad pro at some point though.

Back
Top Bottom