Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Agreed with Bics - tried a variety of shaving over the years (possibly too much variety without actually giving any of them long enough of a try), from cut throats to electric shavers, and Bic triple bladers at 25p per unit when on offer, which last for two or three full shaves, have always given me a consistently close shave with minimal discomfort. Could they be closer? Probably, but I rarely notice for those few hours before the stubble would start to be noticeable to the touch again anyway.

The worst part about them is all that plastic waste. I do really not like that.

Soldato
It's a 5 blade cartridge razor. Just had the first shave and was very smooth.

The shave gel smells nice and lathers up good. I've signed up for the 8 cartridges and shave gel every 3 months for £19.99 (if I remember)

I do like using the multi blade razors, they're easy to use and don't leave my face sore. My only issue with them is they seem to give me ingrown hairs more than the old school DE type.

Soldato
They're my comfy as **** lounge trousers for mooching about the house in. Rupert's were yellow though, I only have a pair of blue ones and a pair of red ones.

I've got a pair of red ones too, look like the same pattern.

They're a bit too toasty to wear this time of the year though!

Associate
about 9 or 10 cans for me but but i do pick up a four pack of dark fruit cider or bitter for a change per week got a taste for caffrey's at the moment it's smooth and goes down too quick :p

Back
Top Bottom