Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
This just came through the letter box

413970973.jpg

Unfortunately it's empty

413970972.jpg

But just by chance my Stanley Fatmax drill fit's it.

413970974.jpg

Not bad for £10

Associate
Finally no more wasting money on compressed air for cleaning our PC's and random stuff
*Edit* Just had a go and its absolutely ridiculously powerful, sends cardboard boxes flying
WljLUKU.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally no more wasting money on compressed air for cleaning our PC's and random stuff
*Edit* Just had a go and its absolutely ridiculously powerful, sends cardboard boxes flying
WljLUKU.jpg

I've wanted one of these for ages - Got it down as a "keyword" on HotUKDeals, but there's never any deals on. I'm too tight to pay full price :p

Caporegime
Amazon order turned up today. :)

purchases.jpg

There were actually 2 desk fans but one stayed at work. Here in the order is:

- 2000pc puzzle of Japan
- USB Desk Fan
- Sensor Cleaning kit for camera
- 6 x water filters for our Brita jug
- Ice Cube gadget thing which I saw advertised on FB and thought for 10€ it's worth a go!

Soldato
Amazon order turned up today. :)

purchases.jpg

There were actually 2 desk fans but one stayed at work. Here in the order is:

- 2000pc puzzle of Japan
- USB Desk Fan
- Sensor Cleaning kit for camera
- 6 x water filters for our Brita jug
- Ice Cube gadget thing which I saw advertised on FB and thought for 10€ it's worth a go!

Let me know how it goes with the ice gadget :p I’ve seen them advertised before, but not sure whether they’re any good or not!

Caporegime
Can confirm ice thing is useless :p - idea is great and fun, but the plastic insert tube is cheap and doesnt seal against the rubber very well so the water you put into the mould just leaks into the internal barrel bit. i imagine if you fitted an O-Ring of sorts, it would be fine. But I think i'll just return it :)

Soldato
Can confirm ice thing is useless :p - idea is great and fun, but the plastic insert tube is cheap and doesnt seal against the rubber very well so the water you put into the mould just leaks into the internal barrel bit. i imagine if you fitted an O-Ring of sorts, it would be fine. But I think i'll just return it :)

Haha ah well - Thanks for letting us know! :)

Back
Top Bottom