Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Those are some funny looking rounds on the left. What's up with the shotgun cartridge? That's a very odd looking wad, if that's what it is. Also those pointy pistol rounds on the left also look unusual - any clues as to their purpose?

Soldato
Those are some funny looking rounds on the left. What's up with the shotgun cartridge? That's a very odd looking wad, if that's what it is. Also those pointy pistol rounds on the left also look unusual - any clues as to their purpose?

The guy I bought them from said they were left over from tests carried out on bullet proof glass. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

Wise Guy
Soldato

One's a rifled slug, some weird looking copper sabot slug, and the other high brass tri-ball buck shot. All probably extra illegal in the UK.

Last edited:
Soldato
I sold this to a mate a few months back and he used it only once.
Bought it back of him a few days ago.

image.jpg

image.jpg

GHK G5.

Soldato
I'd say they're more likely to have had the powder removed, but as said it's impossible to tell.

I'd suggest shaking it but I very much doubt you'd hear/feel it through all of that...

Cool paperweight though. The mystery makes it.

Soldato
@Clov!s I like the idea of these so I could use my phone as a satnav when needed, but worry someone could have my phone away when sat in traffic or at lights in town etc. etc.

whats the risk of that? is it easy to remove?
It’s not easy to remove if say someone was to run past, they couldn’t just pull it away from the lock, they’d have to stop and spend a few seconds undoing the lock.

:)

Associate
I was dragged to a carboot fair the other day. Generally, it's all a load of old tat, but these two "paper weights" caught my attention so I bought them -

It was only later that a more knowledgeable friend informed me that the ammo looks to be live and is probably illegal for me to own. Ah well.

Well unless you're intending to throw them at someone hard enough to have to start answering some questions, I'm not sure I'd worry too much.... :p:p:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom