Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Wise Guy
Soldato
Soldato
So, OcUK GPU offer was to tempting and I ended up buying this card. Pretty impressive card and big ! I thought I had measured correctly but it was missing a millimeter or two. Luckily the HDD trays in my case, Fractal Design Define R6, are movable and so after moved them around I could squeeze it in. I'm even more impressed with the delivery of the card though. From that DHL picked it up from OcUK Monday morning, it was delivered to me within 22 hours, and I live in Sweden ! :eek:

6hMHmNg.jpg

And incase anyone wondering why I bought it from OcUK, it was roughly £170 cheaper for me to buy from them then over here in Sweden, and that is with the postage included ! Take away the postage cost and card was £200 cheaper. :D

Soldato
Upgrading a 2013 13" MBP that's served me very well indeed.

IMG_3542.jpg

Not at home yet so can't be bothered to open the box just yet either :)

Soldato
Treated myself to a new acoustic - wanted a new one for years so bit the bullet and ended up with one of the first Taylor 314ce V-Class off the production line :D

Really lovely to play and compared it to some much more expensive Taylors and Martins but this one just felt the best allrounder.

Back
Top Bottom